We pack our products with a lot of care and love so that it reaches our customers safely. In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged, please send us a photo & video of the damaged product and box within 3 days of receiving your order. In other words, we SHALL NOT entertain requests for replacement or return after 3 calendar days from the product's delivery date.
If we have delivered the wrong or damaged product, we will replace the same product immediately
We welcome requests for replacement or return on the following circumstances or terms:
- If you identify a manufacturing defect in the received product.
- The product supplied is different from the product ordered.
- The product supplied must not have been used or worn out.
- The customer must return it in the same original packing in which it was received. Needless to mention that the original packing must not have been broken or soiled.
- The customer must supply proof of purchase or receipt of the product.
- Products under warranty (if eligible).
Not all products are eligible for returns. To maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen and keep our prices fair, many items are "Final Sale." Please make it a point to understand and check with our customer team which products are eligible for returns before purchasing.
- Food serving products, ceramics, cutlery, and other fragile products are not eligible for returns.
- Handicrafts and natural materials with slight colour and texture differences are not eligible for returns.
- Tiny bubbles on ceramic will not be considered a defect if they are not visible on the upper surface.
- Our website dimensions are generally very accurate. However, up to 5% or 2cm variance (whichever is higher) from the stated dimensions is not considered a defect.
- Goods ordered if not in stock and those that cannot be exchanged for a similar product will be refunded.
- Damaged goods that are used or manhandled will not be accepted as returns.
- At any point, the refunds will not exceed the actual value of the goods.
- Bulk orders are not refundable
Orders cannot be cancelled/altered after 4 hours of placing the order. Once an order is packed/shipped, it cannot be cancelled and will be treated as a return if there is non-acceptance. For COD orders, Svastika reserves the right to deny future orders. In the case of prepaid orders, Svastika is not liable to refund the order amount if the order is refused or returned to the doorstep. Any re-delivery requests will also be chargeable, including two-way shipping and re-packing costs.
Process of Return & Refund
- The return will be processed without any charge. We will pick up the product(s) from your doorstep, and once the product arrives at our warehouse, we will issue a store credit for the value of items or initiate refund to the original payment method for the value of the items returned. Shipping charges are not refundable. We reserve the right to deny a free return if a previous COD order has been canceled at the doorstep.
- The customer shall pack the product with due care. If the product received at the vendor's premises is damaged or worn out, the customer shall not be eligible for a store credit/refund.
- Once the returned item is received and inspected, we shall notify the customer through email or call that we have received your returned item(s). We shall also inform you of the approval or rejection of your store credit through email.
- For any query related to the return or refund process, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once returns are received by us and clear our quality checks, you will receive store credit/voucher which you will be able to redeem in your next purchase. The voucher can be use anytime in the next 3 months without any limitations.
All returns are subject to the discretion of Svastika but rest assured, we want the Best for you!
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the Svastika Care team at email@example.com
Phone Number: +91-8277997244
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org