Goddess Durga – the Embodiment of Power and Strength is a multi-dimensional deity with many names, personas and facets. Durga is the principal form of the goddess, also known as devi and Shakti in Hinduism. Durga the mahashakti, the form and formless, is the root cause of creation, preservation and annihilation.
According to legend, durga was created for the slaying of the buffalo demon mahisasura by brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and the lesser gods, who were otherwise powerless to overcome him. This Maa Durga idol will destroy all the negative energy and fill your life with happiness and strength.
This Maa Durga idol is made of Polyresin and completed coated with Pure 24 Karat Gold. As it is a handmade piece, slight changes in colour and form might be there. We also provide an authenticity certificate of the idol which gaurantees that the idol is actually coated with 24 Karat gold.
Along with that, we provide a 5 years Anti tarnish warranty. The gold will not blacken overtime as we have added a thin layer of resin to protect the Gold from reacting with water or Air.
Places to keep/use
- You can keep it in your temple/office/desk.
- Since it’s pure gold plated, it can also be kept as a showpiece.
- Can be gifted to your loved ones to give them the strength and blessings of Maa durga.
- It’s a perfect gift for anyone who needs strength from Maa durga!
Sizes (Dimension in cm & inches)
Note: L = Length, B = Breadth, H = Height
15 Inch Durga:
- 31.5cm x 13.5cm x 37.5 cm (L x B x H)
- 12.4inch x 5.3inch x 14.7inch (L x B x H)
9 Inch Durga:
- 17.5cm x 8.5cm x 21.9cm
- 6.9inch x 3.35inch x 9inch
5 Inch Durga:
- 9cm x 4cm x 11.9cm
- 3.54inch x 1.57inch x 5inch
How to take care
- Avoid immersing the idol in water.
- Only use wet cloth to clean the idol.
- Don’t use Sanitizer or cleaning compound for cleaning.