India is a land of contrasts, culture, tradition, and God. Here, individuals from many traditions enjoy various holidays with a significant history.
Every narrative and tradition has meaning and a good impact on people's lives, allowing them to live happier and more productive lives.
Lord Ganesha and Laxmi, the Gods of happiness, prosperity, and good health, are considered one of the most auspicious pairs of all Indian deities.
Indian tradition emphasizes a lot on worshiping Lord Ganesha along with Laxmi, especially before every auspicious event.
Mainly we celebrate Diwali worshiping Lord Ganesha and Laxmi together. Apart from households, Ganesh Lakshmi Idols are also placed in Office areas to bring prosperity to businesses.
The right idol placed correctly attracts abundant wealth and good health and removes all obstacles.
If you intend to welcome Ganesha idol into your house, let these Vastu recommendations for Ganesha idol placement guide you further; you will undoubtedly see a good alteration in your life as a result!
Bring Abundance Into Your Home With A Divine Ganesha-Lakshmi Idol -
Significance of Ganesh Laxmi Murti Position
To get desired results, one has to follow set rules or steps to make God happy and get your wealth in the right direction with your wisdom; you should place the idol in the right place.
If mistakenly or intentionally, you have kept the murti in the wrong place, it will have a wrong impact on life.
Lord Ganesha has distinct characteristics, each extremely important in one's life. One might imitate the Lord's attributes to bring peace and prosperity into one's home.
- - Large head : Think big and look at the bigger picture
- - Big ears : Listen more and carefully
- - Tiny eyes : Power is in concentration
- - Small mouth : Talk less
- - Long trunk : Strength and adaptability
- - Single tusk : Reiterate the good things and forget the bad ones
- - Big belly : Accept both the positive and negative aspects of life
- - Blessing hand : Protect and remove obstacles in life
- - Modak : Rewards of Sadhana
Position of Ganesh Laxmi Murti
Every God, including Laxmi and Ganesh Murti, must be positioned according to the required Vastu description.
Here are some suggestions for correctly positioning Ganesh Laxmi Murti :
- A northeastern or Ishan corner is the best location for idols or a temple room at home. If the northeastern corner is not accessible, position them so that the idols face west or north. Also, remember to keep the idols facing the appropriate direction.
- Lord Ganesha should be positioned on the left side of Goddess Laxmi. The idols should be seated since they represent a positive omen.
- According to Hindu traditions, Laxmi sitting in kamalasana is the finest posture for stability and progress. Any error may result in a negative omen of ill luck.
- People desiring pleasure, tranquility, and wealth can consider putting a white Ganesha idol or image in their homes. Similarly, you should bring home a vermilion-coloured Ganesha if you seek self-improvement.
- According to Vastu, the trunk of the seated Ganesha should be angled to the left.
- When purchasing a Laxmi Ganesha murti for your home, be certain that it includes the little mouse and the modak, similar to this you can find on Svastika.
Areas to avoid while deciding on Ganesh Laxmi murti position
Aside from understanding what to do, keep these things in mind that should be avoided at all costs.
- - Avoid putting the idols beneath the stairs, in the garage, the storage, the laundry room, the bedroom, or the bathroom.
- - Never confront the Laxmi Ganesh murti south.
- - Never install an idol near a toilet or against a wall attached to it. These types of incorrect placement draw bad energy and negatively influence every positive decision.
- - Avoid having more than one Lord Ganesha Murti in your home.
Most of us have a Ganesh Laxmi statue in our homes as a protector. To eliminate all obstructions and negative energies, it is necessary to understand how to put the Ganesh according to Vastu principles.
So, if you follow the instructions mentioned above, you will have no difficulty receiving divine blessings from Lord Ganesh and Laxmi.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which colour Ganesha idol is good for home?
People desiring pleasure, tranquility, and wealth in their lives can consider putting a white Ganesha idol or image in their homes. Sticking images of white Ganesha would also be beneficial. Similarly, those who are seeking self-improvement should bring home a vermilion-coloured Ganesha. According to Vastu, this is deemed auspicious.
2. How many Ganesh idols at home is enough?
No matter how beautiful they are, Ganesha idols should be limited to one at home. While it is a personal preference, Vastu says that having one Ganpati murti is usually preferable. They claim that possessing two or more idols irritates Ridhi Sidhi and only serves to nullify their vitality.
3. Which is the ideal position for the Ganesh idol trunk?
According to Vastu, the trunk of the seated Ganesha should be angled to the left. This represents pleasure and prosperity. So, when you're out hunting for that gorgeous idol to bring home, pay great attention to the trunk. An idol with a trunk tilted to the right is difficult to please as it symbolizes the sun's energy and must be worshiped according to rites.
4. Does the posture of the Ganesh murti have significance?
An idol of Ganesha in the sitting position, also known as the lalitasana, is considered suitable for praying inside your own house. According to Vastu experts, the seated Ganesha indicates a calm and serene personality and also promotes a pleasant atmosphere at home. The image of Ganesha reclining represents elegance, comfort, and fortune. If you want such things in life, you can get a Ganpati in the reclining stance.